WorkBasedProgram Schema Generator and Guide
A program with both an educational and employment component. Typically based at a workplace and structured around work-based learning, with the aim of instilling competencies related to an occupation. WorkBasedProgram is used to distinguish programs such as apprenticeships from school, college or other classroom based educational programs.
WorkBasedProgram schema is a sub type of:
This schema has no sub types
WorkBasedProgram Schema Generator in JSON-LD
WorkBasedProgram schema code:
How to Create a WorkBasedProgram Schema
Step 1: Fill out the form above as much as possible.
Note:Use this Schema.org based structured data generator tool to easily create WorkBasedProgram schema.
The properties are the description of your entity. You don't have to fill in all the properties on this page. Provide what is available and leave what is not. To learn more about each property in your schema type please check WorkBasedProgram schema properties
Step 2: When complete click the Copy Code button to get your JSON-LD code
Notes:To check if your code is eligible for featured snippets (rich snippets or rich results) test your code with the Rich Results Test tool to learn more about which schema are qualified for rich results check out Google’s search gallery.
To validate your markup code, check your JSON-LD code with the Schema Markup Validator
Step 3: To add a sub-schema, click on the Create Knowledge Graph button
Important Notes: to describe the relationship between your entities you must design a custom schema, this is where the 'creation of knowledge graph' is needed.
For example: if you have a local business and you want to add a service catalogue, or if you have a recipe schema and you want to add a HowTo steps, or if you have a product and you want to add a FAQ about it, to learn more watch this semantic SEO workshop
WorkBasedProgram Schema Properties
WorkBasedProgram has 36 properties:
- additionalType An additional type for the item, typically used for adding more specific types from external vocabularies in microdata syntax. This is a relationship between something and a class that the thing is in. In RDFa syntax, it is better to use the native RDFa syntax - the 'typeof' attribute - for multiple types. Schema.org tools may have only weaker understanding of extra types, in particular those defined externally.
- alternateName An alias for the item.
- applicationDeadline The date at which the program stops collecting applications for the next enrollment cycle.
- applicationStartDate The date at which the program begins collecting applications for the next enrollment cycle.
- dayOfWeek The day of the week for which these opening hours are valid.
- description A description of the item.
- disambiguatingDescription A sub property of description. A short description of the item used to disambiguate from other, similar items. Information from other properties (in particular, name) may be necessary for the description to be useful for disambiguation.
- educationalCredentialAwarded A description of the qualification, award, certificate, diploma or other educational credential awarded as a consequence of successful completion of this course or program.
- educationalProgramMode Similar to courseMode, The medium or means of delivery of the program as a whole. The value may either be a text label (e.g. "online", "onsite" or "blended"; "synchronous" or "asynchronous"; "full-time" or "part-time") or a URL reference to a term from a controlled vocabulary (e.g. https://ceds.ed.gov/element/001311#Asynchronous ).
- endDate The end date and time of the item (in ISO 8601 date format).
- financialAidEligible A financial aid type or program which students may use to pay for tuition or fees associated with the program.
- hasCourse A course or class that is one of the learning opportunities that constitute an educational / occupational program. No information is implied about whether the course is mandatory or optional; no guarantee is implied about whether the course will be available to everyone on the program.
- identifier The identifier property represents any kind of identifier for any kind of Thing, such as ISBNs, GTIN codes, UUIDs etc. Schema.org provides dedicated properties for representing many of these, either as textual strings or as URL (URI) links. See background notes for more details.
- image An image of the item. This can be a URL or a fully described ImageObject.
- mainEntityOfPage Indicates a page (or other CreativeWork) for which this thing is the main entity being described. See background notes for details.
- maximumEnrollment The maximum number of students who may be enrolled in the program.
- name The name of the item.
- numberOfCredits The number of credits or units awarded by a Course or required to complete an EducationalOccupationalProgram.
occupationalCategory A category describing the job, preferably using a term from a taxonomy such as BLS O*NET-SOC, ISCO-08 or similar, with the property repeated for each applicable value. Ideally the taxonomy should be identified, and both the textual label and formal code for the category should be provided.
Note: for historical reasons, any textual label and formal code provided as a literal may be assumed to be from O*NET-SOC.
- occupationalCredentialAwarded A description of the qualification, award, certificate, diploma or other occupational credential awarded as a consequence of successful completion of this course or program.
- offers An offer to provide this item—for example, an offer to sell a product, rent the DVD of a movie, perform a service, or give away tickets to an event. Use businessFunction to indicate the kind of transaction offered, i.e. sell, lease, etc. This property can also be used to describe a Demand. While this property is listed as expected on a number of common types, it can be used in others. In that case, using a second type, such as Product or a subtype of Product, can clarify the nature of the offer.
- potentialAction Indicates a potential Action, which describes an idealized action in which this thing would play an 'object' role.
- programPrerequisites Prerequisites for enrolling in the program.
- programType The type of educational or occupational program. For example, classroom, internship, alternance, etc..
- provider The service provider, service operator, or service performer; the goods producer. Another party (a seller) may offer those services or goods on behalf of the provider. A provider may also serve as the seller.
- salaryUponCompletion The expected salary upon completing the training.
- sameAs URL of a reference Web page that unambiguously indicates the item's identity. E.g. the URL of the item's Wikipedia page, Wikidata entry, or official website.
- startDate The start date and time of the item (in ISO 8601 date format).
- subjectOf A CreativeWork or Event about this Thing.
- termDuration The amount of time in a term as defined by the institution. A term is a length of time where students take one or more classes. Semesters and quarters are common units for term.
- termsPerYear The number of times terms of study are offered per year. Semesters and quarters are common units for term. For example, if the student can only take 2 semesters for the program in one year, then termsPerYear should be 2.
- timeOfDay The time of day the program normally runs. For example, "evenings".
- timeToComplete The expected length of time to complete the program if attending full-time.
- trainingSalary The estimated salary earned while in the program.
- typicalCreditsPerTerm The number of credits or units a full-time student would be expected to take in 1 term however 'term' is defined by the institution.
- url URL of the item.