Vessel Schema Generator and Guide
A component of the human body circulatory system comprised of an intricate network of hollow tubes that transport blood throughout the entire body.
Vessel schema is a sub type of:
This schema has more specific sub types.
Would you like to generate a more specific type of Vessel schema?
Vessel Schema Generator in JSON-LD
Vessel schema code:
How to Create a Vessel Schema
Step 1: Fill out the form above as much as possible.
Note:Use this Schema.org based structured data generator tool to easily create Vessel schema.
The properties are the description of your entity. You don't have to fill in all the properties on this page. Provide what is available and leave what is not. To learn more about each property in your schema type please check Vessel schema properties
Step 2: When complete click the Copy Code button to get your JSON-LD code
Notes:To check if your code is eligible for featured snippets (rich snippets or rich results) test your code with the Rich Results Test tool to learn more about which schema are qualified for rich results check out Google’s search gallery.
To validate your markup code, check your JSON-LD code with the Schema Markup Validator
Step 3: To add a sub-schema, click on the Create Knowledge Graph button
Important Notes: to describe the relationship between your entities you must design a custom schema, this is where the 'creation of knowledge graph' is needed.
For example: if you have a local business and you want to add a service catalogue, or if you have a recipe schema and you want to add a HowTo steps, or if you have a product and you want to add a FAQ about it, to learn more watch this semantic SEO workshop
Vessel Schema Properties
Vessel has 28 properties:
- additionalType An additional type for the item, typically used for adding more specific types from external vocabularies in microdata syntax. This is a relationship between something and a class that the thing is in. In RDFa syntax, it is better to use the native RDFa syntax - the 'typeof' attribute - for multiple types. Schema.org tools may have only weaker understanding of extra types, in particular those defined externally.
- alternateName An alias for the item.
- associatedPathophysiology If applicable, a description of the pathophysiology associated with the anatomical system, including potential abnormal changes in the mechanical, physical, and biochemical functions of the system.
- bodyLocation Location in the body of the anatomical structure.
- code A medical code for the entity, taken from a controlled vocabulary or ontology such as ICD-9, DiseasesDB, MeSH, SNOMED-CT, RxNorm, etc.
- connectedTo Other anatomical structures to which this structure is connected.
- description A description of the item.
- diagram An image containing a diagram that illustrates the structure and/or its component substructures and/or connections with other structures.
- disambiguatingDescription A sub property of description. A short description of the item used to disambiguate from other, similar items. Information from other properties (in particular, name) may be necessary for the description to be useful for disambiguation.
- funding A Grant that directly or indirectly provide funding or sponsorship for this item. See also ownershipFundingInfo.
- guideline A medical guideline related to this entity.
- identifier The identifier property represents any kind of identifier for any kind of Thing, such as ISBNs, GTIN codes, UUIDs etc. Schema.org provides dedicated properties for representing many of these, either as textual strings or as URL (URI) links. See background notes for more details.
- image An image of the item. This can be a URL or a fully described ImageObject.
- legalStatus The drug or supplement's legal status, including any controlled substance schedules that apply.
- mainEntityOfPage Indicates a page (or other CreativeWork) for which this thing is the main entity being described. See background notes for details.
- medicineSystem The system of medicine that includes this MedicalEntity, for example 'evidence-based', 'homeopathic', 'chiropractic', etc.
- name The name of the item.
- partOfSystem The anatomical or organ system that this structure is part of.
- potentialAction Indicates a potential Action, which describes an idealized action in which this thing would play an 'object' role.
- recognizingAuthority If applicable, the organization that officially recognizes this entity as part of its endorsed system of medicine.
- relevantSpecialty If applicable, a medical specialty in which this entity is relevant.
- sameAs URL of a reference Web page that unambiguously indicates the item's identity. E.g. the URL of the item's Wikipedia page, Wikidata entry, or official website.
- study A medical study or trial related to this entity.
- subStructure Component (sub-)structure(s) that comprise this anatomical structure.
- subjectOf A CreativeWork or Event about this Thing.
- url URL of the item.