TrainReservation Schema Generator and Guide
A reservation for train travel.
Note: This type is for information about actual reservations, e.g. in confirmation emails or HTML pages with individual confirmations of reservations. For offers of tickets, use Offer.
TrainReservation schema is a sub type of:
This schema has no sub types
TrainReservation Schema Generator in JSON-LD
TrainReservation schema code:
How to Create a TrainReservation Schema
Step 1: Fill out the form above as much as possible.
Note:Use this Schema.org based structured data generator tool to easily create TrainReservation schema.
The properties are the description of your entity. You don't have to fill in all the properties on this page. Provide what is available and leave what is not. To learn more about each property in your schema type please check TrainReservation schema properties
Step 2: When complete click the Copy Code button to get your JSON-LD code
Notes:To check if your code is eligible for featured snippets (rich snippets or rich results) test your code with the Rich Results Test tool to learn more about which schema are qualified for rich results check out Google’s search gallery.
To validate your markup code, check your JSON-LD code with the Schema Markup Validator
Step 3: To add a sub-schema, click on the Create Knowledge Graph button
Important Notes: to describe the relationship between your entities you must design a custom schema, this is where the 'creation of knowledge graph' is needed.
For example: if you have a local business and you want to add a service catalogue, or if you have a recipe schema and you want to add a HowTo steps, or if you have a product and you want to add a FAQ about it, to learn more watch this semantic SEO workshop
TrainReservation Schema Properties
TrainReservation has 25 properties:
- additionalType An additional type for the item, typically used for adding more specific types from external vocabularies in microdata syntax. This is a relationship between something and a class that the thing is in. In RDFa syntax, it is better to use the native RDFa syntax - the 'typeof' attribute - for multiple types. Schema.org tools may have only weaker understanding of extra types, in particular those defined externally.
- alternateName An alias for the item.
- bookingAgent 'bookingAgent' is an out-dated term indicating a 'broker' that serves as a booking agent.
- bookingTime The date and time the reservation was booked.
- broker An entity that arranges for an exchange between a buyer and a seller. In most cases a broker never acquires or releases ownership of a product or service involved in an exchange. If it is not clear whether an entity is a broker, seller, or buyer, the latter two terms are preferred.
- description A description of the item.
- disambiguatingDescription A sub property of description. A short description of the item used to disambiguate from other, similar items. Information from other properties (in particular, name) may be necessary for the description to be useful for disambiguation.
- identifier The identifier property represents any kind of identifier for any kind of Thing, such as ISBNs, GTIN codes, UUIDs etc. Schema.org provides dedicated properties for representing many of these, either as textual strings or as URL (URI) links. See background notes for more details.
- image An image of the item. This can be a URL or a fully described ImageObject.
- mainEntityOfPage Indicates a page (or other CreativeWork) for which this thing is the main entity being described. See background notes for details.
- modifiedTime The date and time the reservation was modified.
- name The name of the item.
- potentialAction Indicates a potential Action, which describes an idealized action in which this thing would play an 'object' role.
priceCurrency The currency of the price, or a price component when attached to PriceSpecification and its subtypes.
Use standard formats: ISO 4217 currency format e.g. "USD"; Ticker symbol for cryptocurrencies e.g. "BTC"; well known names for Local Exchange Tradings Systems (LETS) and other currency types e.g. "Ithaca HOUR".
- programMembershipUsed Any membership in a frequent flyer, hotel loyalty program, etc. being applied to the reservation.
- provider The service provider, service operator, or service performer; the goods producer. Another party (a seller) may offer those services or goods on behalf of the provider. A provider may also serve as the seller.
- reservationFor The thing -- flight, event, restaurant,etc. being reserved.
- reservationId A unique identifier for the reservation.
- reservationStatus The current status of the reservation.
- reservedTicket A ticket associated with the reservation.
- sameAs URL of a reference Web page that unambiguously indicates the item's identity. E.g. the URL of the item's Wikipedia page, Wikidata entry, or official website.
- subjectOf A CreativeWork or Event about this Thing.
totalPrice The total price for the reservation or ticket, including applicable taxes, shipping, etc.
- Use values from 0123456789 (Unicode 'DIGIT ZERO' (U+0030) to 'DIGIT NINE' (U+0039)) rather than superficially similiar Unicode symbols.
- Use '.' (Unicode 'FULL STOP' (U+002E)) rather than ',' to indicate a decimal point. Avoid using these symbols as a readability separator.
- underName The person or organization the reservation or ticket is for.
- url URL of the item.