ResearchProject Schema Generator and Guide
ResearchProject Schema Generator in JSON-LD
ResearchProject schema code:
How to Create a ResearchProject Schema
Step 1: Fill out the form above as much as possible.
Note:Use this Schema.org based structured data generator tool to easily create ResearchProject schema.
The properties are the description of your entity. You don't have to fill in all the properties on this page. Provide what is available and leave what is not. To learn more about each property in your schema type please check ResearchProject schema properties
Step 2: When complete click the Copy Code button to get your JSON-LD code
Notes:To check if your code is eligible for featured snippets (rich snippets or rich results) test your code with the Rich Results Test tool to learn more about which schema are qualified for rich results check out Google’s search gallery.
To validate your markup code, check your JSON-LD code with the Schema Markup Validator
Step 3: To add a sub-schema, click on the Create Knowledge Graph button
Important Notes: to describe the relationship between your entities you must design a custom schema, this is where the 'creation of knowledge graph' is needed.
For example: if you have a local business and you want to add a service catalogue, or if you have a recipe schema and you want to add a HowTo steps, or if you have a product and you want to add a FAQ about it, to learn more watch this semantic SEO workshop
ResearchProject Schema Properties
ResearchProject has 79 properties:
- actionableFeedbackPolicy For a NewsMediaOrganization or other news-related Organization, a statement about public engagement activities (for news media, the newsroom’s), including involving the public - digitally or otherwise -- in coverage decisions, reporting and activities after publication.
- additionalType An additional type for the item, typically used for adding more specific types from external vocabularies in microdata syntax. This is a relationship between something and a class that the thing is in. In RDFa syntax, it is better to use the native RDFa syntax - the 'typeof' attribute - for multiple types. Schema.org tools may have only weaker understanding of extra types, in particular those defined externally.
- address Physical address of the item.
- aggregateRating The overall rating, based on a collection of reviews or ratings, of the item.
- alternateName An alias for the item.
- alumni Alumni of an organization.
- areaServed The geographic area where a service or offered item is provided.
- award An award won by or for this item.
- awards Awards won by or for this item.
- brand The brand(s) associated with a product or service, or the brand(s) maintained by an organization or business person.
- contactPoint A contact point for a person or organization.
- contactPoints A contact point for a person or organization.
- correctionsPolicy For an Organization (e.g. NewsMediaOrganization), a statement describing (in news media, the newsroom’s) disclosure and correction policy for errors.
- department A relationship between an organization and a department of that organization, also described as an organization (allowing different urls, logos, opening hours). For example: a store with a pharmacy, or a bakery with a cafe.
- description A description of the item.
- disambiguatingDescription A sub property of description. A short description of the item used to disambiguate from other, similar items. Information from other properties (in particular, name) may be necessary for the description to be useful for disambiguation.
- dissolutionDate The date that this organization was dissolved.
- diversityPolicy Statement on diversity policy by an Organization e.g. a NewsMediaOrganization. For a NewsMediaOrganization, a statement describing the newsroom’s diversity policy on both staffing and sources, typically providing staffing data.
- diversityStaffingReport For an Organization (often but not necessarily a NewsMediaOrganization), a report on staffing diversity issues. In a news context this might be for example ASNE or RTDNA (US) reports, or self-reported.
- duns The Dun & Bradstreet DUNS number for identifying an organization or business person.
- email Email address.
- employee Someone working for this organization.
- employees People working for this organization.
- events Upcoming or past events associated with this place or organization.
- ethicsPolicy Statement about ethics policy, e.g. of a NewsMediaOrganization regarding journalistic and publishing practices, or of a Restaurant, a page describing food source policies. In the case of a NewsMediaOrganization, an ethicsPolicy is typically a statement describing the personal, organizational, and corporate standards of behavior expected by the organization.
- event Upcoming or past event associated with this place, organization, or action.
- faxNumber The fax number.
- founder A person who founded this organization.
- founders A person who founded this organization.
- foundingDate The date that this organization was founded.
- foundingLocation The place where the Organization was founded.
- funder A person or organization that supports (sponsors) something through some kind of financial contribution.
- funding A Grant that directly or indirectly provide funding or sponsorship for this item. See also ownershipFundingInfo.
- globalLocationNumber The Global Location Number (GLN, sometimes also referred to as International Location Number or ILN) of the respective organization, person, or place. The GLN is a 13-digit number used to identify parties and physical locations.
- hasCredential A credential awarded to the Person or Organization.
- hasMerchantReturnPolicy Specifies a MerchantReturnPolicy that may be applicable.
- hasOfferCatalog Indicates an OfferCatalog listing for this Organization, Person, or Service.
- hasPOS Points-of-Sales operated by the organization or person.
- identifier The identifier property represents any kind of identifier for any kind of Thing, such as ISBNs, GTIN codes, UUIDs etc. Schema.org provides dedicated properties for representing many of these, either as textual strings or as URL (URI) links. See background notes for more details.
- image An image of the item. This can be a URL or a fully described ImageObject.
- interactionStatistic The number of interactions for the CreativeWork using the WebSite or SoftwareApplication. The most specific child type of InteractionCounter should be used.
- isicV4 The International Standard of Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities (ISIC), Revision 4 code for a particular organization, business person, or place.
- iso6523Code An organization identifier as defined in ISO 6523(-1). Note that many existing organization identifiers such as leiCode, duns and vatID can be expressed as an ISO 6523 identifier by setting the ICD part of the ISO 6523 identifier accordingly.
- keywords Keywords or tags used to describe some item. Multiple textual entries in a keywords list are typically delimited by commas, or by repeating the property.
- knowsAbout Of a Person, and less typically of an Organization, to indicate a topic that is known about - suggesting possible expertise but not implying it. We do not distinguish skill levels here, or relate this to educational content, events, objectives or JobPosting descriptions.
- knowsLanguage Of a Person, and less typically of an Organization, to indicate a known language. We do not distinguish skill levels or reading/writing/speaking/signing here. Use language codes from the IETF BCP 47 standard.
- legalName The official name of the organization, e.g. the registered company name.
- leiCode An organization identifier that uniquely identifies a legal entity as defined in ISO 17442.
- location The location of, for example, where an event is happening, where an organization is located, or where an action takes place.
- logo An associated logo.
- mainEntityOfPage Indicates a page (or other CreativeWork) for which this thing is the main entity being described. See background notes for details.
- makesOffer A pointer to products or services offered by the organization or person.
- member A member of an Organization or a ProgramMembership. Organizations can be members of organizations; ProgramMembership is typically for individuals.
- memberOf An Organization (or ProgramMembership) to which this Person or Organization belongs.
- members A member of this organization.
- naics The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for a particular organization or business person.
- name The name of the item.
- nonprofitStatus nonprofit Status indicates the legal status of a non-profit organization in its primary place of business.
- numberOfEmployees The number of employees in an organization e.g. business.
- ownershipFundingInfo For an Organization (often but not necessarily a NewsMediaOrganization), a description of organizational ownership structure; funding and grants. In a news/media setting, this is with particular reference to editorial independence. Note that the funder is also available and can be used to make basic funder information machine-readable.
- owns Products owned by the organization or person.
- parentOrganization The larger organization that this organization is a subOrganization of, if any.
- potentialAction Indicates a potential Action, which describes an idealized action in which this thing would play an 'object' role.
publishingPrinciples The publishingPrinciples property indicates (typically via URL) a document describing the editorial principles of an Organization (or individual e.g. a Person writing a blog) that relate to their activities as a publisher, e.g. ethics or diversity policies. When applied to a CreativeWork (e.g. NewsArticle) the principles are those of the party primarily responsible for the creation of the CreativeWork.
While such policies are most typically expressed in natural language, sometimes related information (e.g. indicating a funder) can be expressed using schema.org terminology.
- review A review of the item.
- reviews Review of the item.
- sameAs URL of a reference Web page that unambiguously indicates the item's identity. E.g. the URL of the item's Wikipedia page, Wikidata entry, or official website.
- seeks A pointer to products or services sought by the organization or person (demand).
- serviceArea The geographic area where the service is provided.
- slogan A slogan or motto associated with the item.
- sponsor A person or organization that supports a thing through a pledge, promise, or financial contribution. e.g. a sponsor of a Medical Study or a corporate sponsor of an event.
- subOrganization A relationship between two organizations where the first includes the second, e.g., as a subsidiary. See also: the more specific 'department' property.
- subjectOf A CreativeWork or Event about this Thing.
- taxID The Tax / Fiscal ID of the organization or person, e.g. the TIN in the US or the CIF/NIF in Spain.
- telephone The telephone number.
- unnamedSourcesPolicy For an Organization (typically a NewsMediaOrganization), a statement about policy on use of unnamed sources and the decision process required.
- url URL of the item.
- vatID The Value-added Tax ID of the organization or person.