RadioBroadcastService Schema Generator and Guide
RadioBroadcastService Schema Generator in JSON-LD
RadioBroadcastService schema code:
How to Create a RadioBroadcastService Schema
Step 1: Fill out the form above as much as possible.
Note:Use this Schema.org based structured data generator tool to easily create RadioBroadcastService schema.
The properties are the description of your entity. You don't have to fill in all the properties on this page. Provide what is available and leave what is not. To learn more about each property in your schema type please check RadioBroadcastService schema properties
Step 2: When complete click the Copy Code button to get your JSON-LD code
Notes:To check if your code is eligible for featured snippets (rich snippets or rich results) test your code with the Rich Results Test tool to learn more about which schema are qualified for rich results check out Google’s search gallery.
To validate your markup code, check your JSON-LD code with the Schema Markup Validator
Step 3: To add a sub-schema, click on the Create Knowledge Graph button
Important Notes: to describe the relationship between your entities you must design a custom schema, this is where the 'creation of knowledge graph' is needed.
For example: if you have a local business and you want to add a service catalogue, or if you have a recipe schema and you want to add a HowTo steps, or if you have a product and you want to add a FAQ about it, to learn more watch this semantic SEO workshop
RadioBroadcastService Schema Properties
RadioBroadcastService has 47 properties:
- additionalType An additional type for the item, typically used for adding more specific types from external vocabularies in microdata syntax. This is a relationship between something and a class that the thing is in. In RDFa syntax, it is better to use the native RDFa syntax - the 'typeof' attribute - for multiple types. Schema.org tools may have only weaker understanding of extra types, in particular those defined externally.
- aggregateRating The overall rating, based on a collection of reviews or ratings, of the item.
- alternateName An alias for the item.
- area The area within which users can expect to reach the broadcast service.
- areaServed The geographic area where a service or offered item is provided.
- audience An intended audience, i.e. a group for whom something was created.
- availableChannel A means of accessing the service (e.g. a phone bank, a web site, a location, etc.).
- award An award won by or for this item.
- brand The brand(s) associated with a product or service, or the brand(s) maintained by an organization or business person.
- broadcastAffiliateOf The media network(s) whose content is broadcast on this station.
- broadcastDisplayName The name displayed in the channel guide. For many US affiliates, it is the network name.
- broadcastFrequency The frequency used for over-the-air broadcasts. Numeric values or simple ranges e.g. 87-99. In addition a shortcut idiom is supported for frequences of AM and FM radio channels, e.g. "87 FM".
- broadcastTimezone The timezone in ISO 8601 format for which the service bases its broadcasts
- broadcaster The organization owning or operating the broadcast service.
- broker An entity that arranges for an exchange between a buyer and a seller. In most cases a broker never acquires or releases ownership of a product or service involved in an exchange. If it is not clear whether an entity is a broker, seller, or buyer, the latter two terms are preferred.
- callSign A callsign, as used in broadcasting and radio communications to identify people, radio and TV stations, or vehicles.
- category A category for the item. Greater signs or slashes can be used to informally indicate a category hierarchy.
- description A description of the item.
- disambiguatingDescription A sub property of description. A short description of the item used to disambiguate from other, similar items. Information from other properties (in particular, name) may be necessary for the description to be useful for disambiguation.
- hasBroadcastChannel A broadcast channel of a broadcast service.
- hasOfferCatalog Indicates an OfferCatalog listing for this Organization, Person, or Service.
- hoursAvailable The hours during which this service or contact is available.
- identifier The identifier property represents any kind of identifier for any kind of Thing, such as ISBNs, GTIN codes, UUIDs etc. Schema.org provides dedicated properties for representing many of these, either as textual strings or as URL (URI) links. See background notes for more details.
- image An image of the item. This can be a URL or a fully described ImageObject.
- inLanguage The language of the content or performance or used in an action. Please use one of the language codes from the IETF BCP 47 standard. See also availableLanguage.
- isRelatedTo A pointer to another, somehow related product (or multiple products).
- isSimilarTo A pointer to another, functionally similar product (or multiple products).
- logo An associated logo.
- mainEntityOfPage Indicates a page (or other CreativeWork) for which this thing is the main entity being described. See background notes for details.
- name The name of the item.
- offers An offer to provide this item—for example, an offer to sell a product, rent the DVD of a movie, perform a service, or give away tickets to an event. Use businessFunction to indicate the kind of transaction offered, i.e. sell, lease, etc. This property can also be used to describe a Demand. While this property is listed as expected on a number of common types, it can be used in others. In that case, using a second type, such as Product or a subtype of Product, can clarify the nature of the offer.
- parentService A broadcast service to which the broadcast service may belong to such as regional variations of a national channel.
- potentialAction Indicates a potential Action, which describes an idealized action in which this thing would play an 'object' role.
- produces The tangible thing generated by the service, e.g. a passport, permit, etc.
- provider The service provider, service operator, or service performer; the goods producer. Another party (a seller) may offer those services or goods on behalf of the provider. A provider may also serve as the seller.
- providerMobility Indicates the mobility of a provided service (e.g. 'static', 'dynamic').
- review A review of the item.
- sameAs URL of a reference Web page that unambiguously indicates the item's identity. E.g. the URL of the item's Wikipedia page, Wikidata entry, or official website.
- serviceArea The geographic area where the service is provided.
- serviceAudience The audience eligible for this service.
- serviceOutput The tangible thing generated by the service, e.g. a passport, permit, etc.
- serviceType The type of service being offered, e.g. veterans' benefits, emergency relief, etc.
- slogan A slogan or motto associated with the item.
- subjectOf A CreativeWork or Event about this Thing.
- termsOfService Human-readable terms of service documentation.
- url URL of the item.
- videoFormat The type of screening or video broadcast used (e.g. IMAX, 3D, SD, HD, etc.).