OrderItem Schema Generator and Guide
OrderItem Schema Generator in JSON-LD
OrderItem schema code:
How to Create a OrderItem Schema
Step 1: Fill out the form above as much as possible.
Note:Use this Schema.org based structured data generator tool to easily create OrderItem schema.
The properties are the description of your entity. You don't have to fill in all the properties on this page. Provide what is available and leave what is not. To learn more about each property in your schema type please check OrderItem schema properties
Step 2: When complete click the Copy Code button to get your JSON-LD code
Notes:To check if your code is eligible for featured snippets (rich snippets or rich results) test your code with the Rich Results Test tool to learn more about which schema are qualified for rich results check out Google’s search gallery.
To validate your markup code, check your JSON-LD code with the Schema Markup Validator
Step 3: To add a sub-schema, click on the Create Knowledge Graph button
Important Notes: to describe the relationship between your entities you must design a custom schema, this is where the 'creation of knowledge graph' is needed.
For example: if you have a local business and you want to add a service catalogue, or if you have a recipe schema and you want to add a HowTo steps, or if you have a product and you want to add a FAQ about it, to learn more watch this semantic SEO workshop
OrderItem Schema Properties
OrderItem has 17 properties:
- additionalType An additional type for the item, typically used for adding more specific types from external vocabularies in microdata syntax. This is a relationship between something and a class that the thing is in. In RDFa syntax, it is better to use the native RDFa syntax - the 'typeof' attribute - for multiple types. Schema.org tools may have only weaker understanding of extra types, in particular those defined externally.
- alternateName An alias for the item.
- description A description of the item.
- disambiguatingDescription A sub property of description. A short description of the item used to disambiguate from other, similar items. Information from other properties (in particular, name) may be necessary for the description to be useful for disambiguation.
- identifier The identifier property represents any kind of identifier for any kind of Thing, such as ISBNs, GTIN codes, UUIDs etc. Schema.org provides dedicated properties for representing many of these, either as textual strings or as URL (URI) links. See background notes for more details.
- image An image of the item. This can be a URL or a fully described ImageObject.
- mainEntityOfPage Indicates a page (or other CreativeWork) for which this thing is the main entity being described. See background notes for details.
- name The name of the item.
- orderDelivery The delivery of the parcel related to this order or order item.
- orderItemNumber The identifier of the order item.
- orderItemStatus The current status of the order item.
- orderQuantity The number of the item ordered. If the property is not set, assume the quantity is one.
- orderedItem The item ordered.
- potentialAction Indicates a potential Action, which describes an idealized action in which this thing would play an 'object' role.
- sameAs URL of a reference Web page that unambiguously indicates the item's identity. E.g. the URL of the item's Wikipedia page, Wikidata entry, or official website.
- subjectOf A CreativeWork or Event about this Thing.
- url URL of the item.