MusicAlbum Schema Generator and Guide
MusicAlbum Schema Generator in JSON-LD
MusicAlbum schema code:
How to Create a MusicAlbum Schema
Step 1: Fill out the form above as much as possible.
Note:Use this Schema.org based structured data generator tool to easily create MusicAlbum schema.
The properties are the description of your entity. You don't have to fill in all the properties on this page. Provide what is available and leave what is not. To learn more about each property in your schema type please check MusicAlbum schema properties
Step 2: When complete click the Copy Code button to get your JSON-LD code
Notes:To check if your code is eligible for featured snippets (rich snippets or rich results) test your code with the Rich Results Test tool to learn more about which schema are qualified for rich results check out Google’s search gallery.
To validate your markup code, check your JSON-LD code with the Schema Markup Validator
Step 3: To add a sub-schema, click on the Create Knowledge Graph button
Important Notes: to describe the relationship between your entities you must design a custom schema, this is where the 'creation of knowledge graph' is needed.
For example: if you have a local business and you want to add a service catalogue, or if you have a recipe schema and you want to add a HowTo steps, or if you have a product and you want to add a FAQ about it, to learn more watch this semantic SEO workshop
MusicAlbum Schema Properties
MusicAlbum has 131 properties:
- about The subject matter of the content.
- abstract An abstract is a short description that summarizes a CreativeWork.
- accessMode The human sensory perceptual system or cognitive faculty through which a person may process or perceive information. Values should be drawn from the approved vocabulary.
- accessModeSufficient A list of single or combined accessModes that are sufficient to understand all the intellectual content of a resource. Values should be drawn from the approved vocabulary.
- accessibilityAPI Indicates that the resource is compatible with the referenced accessibility API. Values should be drawn from the approved vocabulary.
- accessibilityControl Identifies input methods that are sufficient to fully control the described resource. Values should be drawn from the approved vocabulary.
- accessibilityFeature Content features of the resource, such as accessible media, alternatives and supported enhancements for accessibility. Values should be drawn from the approved vocabulary.
- accessibilityHazard A characteristic of the described resource that is physiologically dangerous to some users. Related to WCAG 2.0 guideline 2.3. Values should be drawn from the approved vocabulary.
- accessibilitySummary A human-readable summary of specific accessibility features or deficiencies, consistent with the other accessibility metadata but expressing subtleties such as "short descriptions are present but long descriptions will be needed for non-visual users" or "short descriptions are present and no long descriptions are needed."
- accountablePerson Specifies the Person that is legally accountable for the CreativeWork.
- acquireLicensePage Indicates a page documenting how licenses can be purchased or otherwise acquired, for the current item.
- additionalType An additional type for the item, typically used for adding more specific types from external vocabularies in microdata syntax. This is a relationship between something and a class that the thing is in. In RDFa syntax, it is better to use the native RDFa syntax - the 'typeof' attribute - for multiple types. Schema.org tools may have only weaker understanding of extra types, in particular those defined externally.
- aggregateRating The overall rating, based on a collection of reviews or ratings, of the item.
- albumProductionType Classification of the album by it's type of content: soundtrack, live album, studio album, etc.
- albumRelease A release of this album.
- albumReleaseType The kind of release which this album is: single, EP or album.
- alternateName An alias for the item.
- alternativeHeadline A secondary title of the CreativeWork.
- archivedAt Indicates a page or other link involved in archival of a CreativeWork. In the case of MediaReview, the items in a MediaReviewItem may often become inaccessible, but be archived by archival, journalistic, activist, or law enforcement organizations. In such cases, the referenced page may not directly publish the content.
- assesses The item being described is intended to assess the competency or learning outcome defined by the referenced term.
- associatedMedia A media object that encodes this CreativeWork. This property is a synonym for encoding.
- audience An intended audience, i.e. a group for whom something was created.
- audio An embedded audio object.
- award An award won by or for this item.
- awards Awards won by or for this item.
- byArtist The artist that performed this album or recording.
- character Fictional person connected with a creative work.
- citation A citation or reference to another creative work, such as another publication, web page, scholarly article, etc.
- comment Comments, typically from users.
- commentCount The number of comments this CreativeWork (e.g. Article, Question or Answer) has received. This is most applicable to works published in Web sites with commenting system; additional comments may exist elsewhere.
conditionsOfAccess Conditions that affect the availability of, or method(s) of access to, an item. Typically used for real world items such as an ArchiveComponent held by an ArchiveOrganization. This property is not suitable for use as a general Web access control mechanism. It is expressed only in natural language.
For example "Available by appointment from the Reading Room" or "Accessible only from logged-in accounts ".
- contentLocation The location depicted or described in the content. For example, the location in a photograph or painting.
- contentRating Official rating of a piece of content—for example,'MPAA PG-13'.
- contentReferenceTime The specific time described by a creative work, for works (e.g. articles, video objects etc.) that emphasise a particular moment within an Event.
- contributor A secondary contributor to the CreativeWork or Event.
- copyrightHolder The party holding the legal copyright to the CreativeWork.
- copyrightNotice Text of a notice appropriate for describing the copyright aspects of this Creative Work, ideally indicating the owner of the copyright for the Work.
- copyrightYear The year during which the claimed copyright for the CreativeWork was first asserted.
- correction Indicates a correction to a CreativeWork, either via a CorrectionComment, textually or in another document.
countryOfOrigin The country of origin of something, including products as well as creative works such as movie and TV content.
In the case of TV and movie, this would be the country of the principle offices of the production company or individual responsible for the movie. For other kinds of CreativeWork it is difficult to provide fully general guidance, and properties such as contentLocation and locationCreated may be more applicable.
In the case of products, the country of origin of the product. The exact interpretation of this may vary by context and product type, and cannot be fully enumerated here.
- creativeWorkStatus The status of a creative work in terms of its stage in a lifecycle. Example terms include Incomplete, Draft, Published, Obsolete. Some organizations define a set of terms for the stages of their publication lifecycle.
- creator The creator/author of this CreativeWork. This is the same as the Author property for CreativeWork.
- creditText Text that can be used to credit person(s) and/or organization(s) associated with a published Creative Work.
- dateCreated The date on which the CreativeWork was created or the item was added to a DataFeed.
- dateModified The date on which the CreativeWork was most recently modified or when the item's entry was modified within a DataFeed.
- datePublished Date of first broadcast/publication.
- description A description of the item.
- disambiguatingDescription A sub property of description. A short description of the item used to disambiguate from other, similar items. Information from other properties (in particular, name) may be necessary for the description to be useful for disambiguation.
- discussionUrl A link to the page containing the comments of the CreativeWork.
editEIDR An EIDR (Entertainment Identifier Registry) identifier representing a specific edit / edition for a work of film or television.
For example, the motion picture known as "Ghostbusters" whose titleEIDR is "10.5240/7EC7-228A-510A-053E-CBB8-J", has several edits e.g. "10.5240/1F2A-E1C5-680A-14C6-E76B-I" and "10.5240/8A35-3BEE-6497-5D12-9E4F-3".
Since schema.org types like Movie and TVEpisode can be used for both works and their multiple expressions, it is possible to use titleEIDR alone (for a general description), or alongside editEIDR for a more edit-specific description.
- editor Specifies the Person who edited the CreativeWork.
educationalAlignment An alignment to an established educational framework.
This property should not be used where the nature of the alignment can be described using a simple property, for example to express that a resource teaches or assesses a competency.
- educationalLevel The level in terms of progression through an educational or training context. Examples of educational levels include 'beginner', 'intermediate' or 'advanced', and formal sets of level indicators.
- educationalUse The purpose of a work in the context of education; for example, 'assignment', 'group work'.
- encoding A media object that encodes this CreativeWork. This property is a synonym for associatedMedia.
encodingFormat Media type typically expressed using a MIME format (see IANA site and MDN reference) e.g. application/zip for a SoftwareApplication binary, audio/mpeg for .mp3 etc.).
In cases where a CreativeWork has several media type representations, encoding can be used to indicate each MediaObject alongside particular encodingFormat information.
Unregistered or niche encoding and file formats can be indicated instead via the most appropriate URL, e.g. defining Web page or a Wikipedia/Wikidata entry.
- encodings A media object that encodes this CreativeWork.
- exampleOfWork A creative work that this work is an example/instance/realization/derivation of.
- expires Date the content expires and is no longer useful or available. For example a VideoObject or NewsArticle whose availability or relevance is time-limited, or a ClaimReview fact check whose publisher wants to indicate that it may no longer be relevant (or helpful to highlight) after some date.
- fileFormat Media type, typically MIME format (see IANA site) of the content e.g. application/zip of a SoftwareApplication binary. In cases where a CreativeWork has several media type representations, 'encoding' can be used to indicate each MediaObject alongside particular fileFormat information. Unregistered or niche file formats can be indicated instead via the most appropriate URL, e.g. defining Web page or a Wikipedia entry.
- funder A person or organization that supports (sponsors) something through some kind of financial contribution.
- funding A Grant that directly or indirectly provide funding or sponsorship for this item. See also ownershipFundingInfo.
- genre Genre of the creative work, broadcast channel or group.
- hasPart Indicates an item or CreativeWork that is part of this item, or CreativeWork (in some sense).
- headline Headline of the article.
- identifier The identifier property represents any kind of identifier for any kind of Thing, such as ISBNs, GTIN codes, UUIDs etc. Schema.org provides dedicated properties for representing many of these, either as textual strings or as URL (URI) links. See background notes for more details.
- image An image of the item. This can be a URL or a fully described ImageObject.
- inLanguage The language of the content or performance or used in an action. Please use one of the language codes from the IETF BCP 47 standard. See also availableLanguage.
- interactionStatistic The number of interactions for the CreativeWork using the WebSite or SoftwareApplication. The most specific child type of InteractionCounter should be used.
- interactivityType The predominant mode of learning supported by the learning resource. Acceptable values are 'active', 'expositive', or 'mixed'.
- interpretedAsClaim Used to indicate a specific claim contained, implied, translated or refined from the content of a MediaObject or other CreativeWork. The interpreting party can be indicated using claimInterpreter.
- isAccessibleForFree A flag to signal that the item, event, or place is accessible for free.
- isBasedOn A resource from which this work is derived or from which it is a modification or adaption.
- isBasedOnUrl A resource that was used in the creation of this resource. This term can be repeated for multiple sources. For example, http://example.com/great-multiplication-intro.html.
- isFamilyFriendly Indicates whether this content is family friendly.
- isPartOf Indicates an item or CreativeWork that this item, or CreativeWork (in some sense), is part of.
- keywords Keywords or tags used to describe some item. Multiple textual entries in a keywords list are typically delimited by commas, or by repeating the property.
- learningResourceType The predominant type or kind characterizing the learning resource. For example, 'presentation', 'handout'.
- license A license document that applies to this content, typically indicated by URL.
- locationCreated The location where the CreativeWork was created, which may not be the same as the location depicted in the CreativeWork.
- mainEntityOfPage Indicates a page (or other CreativeWork) for which this thing is the main entity being described. See background notes for details.
- maintainer A maintainer of a Dataset, software package (SoftwareApplication), or other Project. A maintainer is a Person or Organization that manages contributions to, and/or publication of, some (typically complex) artifact. It is common for distributions of software and data to be based on "upstream" sources. When maintainer is applied to a specific version of something e.g. a particular version or packaging of a Dataset, it is always possible that the upstream source has a different maintainer. The isBasedOn property can be used to indicate such relationships between datasets to make the different maintenance roles clear. Similarly in the case of software, a package may have dedicated maintainers working on integration into software distributions such as Ubuntu, as well as upstream maintainers of the underlying work.
- material A material that something is made from, e.g. leather, wool, cotton, paper.
- materialExtent The quantity of the materials being described or an expression of the physical space they occupy.
- mentions Indicates that the CreativeWork contains a reference to, but is not necessarily about a concept.
- name The name of the item.
- numTracks The number of tracks in this album or playlist.
- offers An offer to provide this item—for example, an offer to sell a product, rent the DVD of a movie, perform a service, or give away tickets to an event. Use businessFunction to indicate the kind of transaction offered, i.e. sell, lease, etc. This property can also be used to describe a Demand. While this property is listed as expected on a number of common types, it can be used in others. In that case, using a second type, such as Product or a subtype of Product, can clarify the nature of the offer.
- pattern A pattern that something has, for example 'polka dot', 'striped', 'Canadian flag'. Values are typically expressed as text, although links to controlled value schemes are also supported.
- position The position of an item in a series or sequence of items.
- potentialAction Indicates a potential Action, which describes an idealized action in which this thing would play an 'object' role.
- producer The person or organization who produced the work (e.g. music album, movie, tv/radio series etc.).
- provider The service provider, service operator, or service performer; the goods producer. Another party (a seller) may offer those services or goods on behalf of the provider. A provider may also serve as the seller.
- publication A publication event associated with the item.
- publisher The publisher of the creative work.
- publisherImprint The publishing division which published the comic.
publishingPrinciples The publishingPrinciples property indicates (typically via URL) a document describing the editorial principles of an Organization (or individual e.g. a Person writing a blog) that relate to their activities as a publisher, e.g. ethics or diversity policies. When applied to a CreativeWork (e.g. NewsArticle) the principles are those of the party primarily responsible for the creation of the CreativeWork.
While such policies are most typically expressed in natural language, sometimes related information (e.g. indicating a funder) can be expressed using schema.org terminology.
- recordedAt The Event where the CreativeWork was recorded. The CreativeWork may capture all or part of the event.
- releasedEvent The place and time the release was issued, expressed as a PublicationEvent.
- review A review of the item.
- reviews Review of the item.
- sameAs URL of a reference Web page that unambiguously indicates the item's identity. E.g. the URL of the item's Wikipedia page, Wikidata entry, or official website.
schemaVersion Indicates (by URL or string) a particular version of a schema used in some CreativeWork. This property was created primarily to
indicate the use of a specific schema.org release, e.g.
10.0as a simple string, or more explicitly via URL,
https://schema.org/docs/releases.html#v10.0. There may be situations in which other schemas might usefully be referenced this way, e.g.
http://dublincore.org/specifications/dublin-core/dces/1999-07-02/but this has not been carefully explored in the community.
- sdDatePublished Indicates the date on which the current structured data was generated / published. Typically used alongside sdPublisher
- sdLicense A license document that applies to this structured data, typically indicated by URL.
- sdPublisher Indicates the party responsible for generating and publishing the current structured data markup, typically in cases where the structured data is derived automatically from existing published content but published on a different site. For example, student projects and open data initiatives often re-publish existing content with more explicitly structured metadata. The sdPublisher property helps make such practices more explicit.
- size A standardized size of a product or creative work, specified either through a simple textual string (for example 'XL', '32Wx34L'), a QuantitativeValue with a unitCode, or a comprehensive and structured SizeSpecification; in other cases, the width, height, depth and weight properties may be more applicable.
- sourceOrganization The Organization on whose behalf the creator was working.
- spatial The "spatial" property can be used in cases when more specific properties (e.g. locationCreated, spatialCoverage, contentLocation) are not known to be appropriate.
- spatialCoverage The spatialCoverage of a CreativeWork indicates the place(s) which are the focus of the content. It is a subproperty of contentLocation intended primarily for more technical and detailed materials. For example with a Dataset, it indicates areas that the dataset describes: a dataset of New York weather would have spatialCoverage which was the place: the state of New York.
- sponsor A person or organization that supports a thing through a pledge, promise, or financial contribution. e.g. a sponsor of a Medical Study or a corporate sponsor of an event.
- subjectOf A CreativeWork or Event about this Thing.
- teaches The item being described is intended to help a person learn the competency or learning outcome defined by the referenced term.
- temporal The "temporal" property can be used in cases where more specific properties (e.g. temporalCoverage, dateCreated, dateModified, datePublished) are not known to be appropriate.
temporalCoverage The temporalCoverage of a CreativeWork indicates the period that the content applies to, i.e. that it describes, either as a DateTime or as a textual string indicating a time period in ISO 8601 time interval format. In
the case of a Dataset it will typically indicate the relevant time period in a precise notation (e.g. for a 2011 census dataset, the year 2011 would be written "2011/2012"). Other forms of content e.g. ScholarlyArticle, Book, TVSeries or TVEpisode may indicate their temporalCoverage in broader terms - textually or via well-known URL.
Written works such as books may sometimes have precise temporal coverage too, e.g. a work set in 1939 - 1945 can be indicated in ISO 8601 interval format format via "1939/1945".
Open-ended date ranges can be written with ".." in place of the end date. For example, "2015-11/.." indicates a range beginning in November 2015 and with no specified final date. This is tentative and might be updated in future when ISO 8601 is officially updated.
- text The textual content of this CreativeWork.
- thumbnailUrl A thumbnail image relevant to the Thing.
- timeRequired Approximate or typical time it takes to work with or through this learning resource for the typical intended target audience, e.g. 'PT30M', 'PT1H25M'.
- track A music recording (track)—usually a single song. If an ItemList is given, the list should contain items of type MusicRecording.
- tracks A music recording (track)—usually a single song.
- translationOfWork The work that this work has been translated from. e.g. 物种起源 is a translationOf “On the Origin of Species”
- translator Organization or person who adapts a creative work to different languages, regional differences and technical requirements of a target market, or that translates during some event.
- typicalAgeRange The typical expected age range, e.g. '7-9', '11-'.
- url URL of the item.
usageInfo The schema.org usageInfo property indicates further information about a CreativeWork. This property is applicable both to works that are freely available and to those that require payment or other transactions. It can reference additional information e.g. community expectations on preferred linking and citation conventions, as well as purchasing details. For something that can be commercially licensed, usageInfo can provide detailed, resource-specific information about licensing options.
This property can be used alongside the license property which indicates license(s) applicable to some piece of content. The usageInfo property can provide information about other licensing options, e.g. acquiring commercial usage rights for an image that is also available under non-commercial creative commons licenses.
- version The version of the CreativeWork embodied by a specified resource.
- video An embedded video object.
- workExample Example/instance/realization/derivation of the concept of this creative work. eg. The paperback edition, first edition, or eBook.
- workTranslation A work that is a translation of the content of this work. e.g. 西遊記 has an English workTranslation “Journey to the West”,a German workTranslation “Monkeys Pilgerfahrt” and a Vietnamese translation Tây du ký bình khảo.
- mainEntity Indicates the primary entity described in some page or other CreativeWork.