MerchantReturnPolicy Schema Generator and Guide
MerchantReturnPolicy Schema Generator in JSON-LD
MerchantReturnPolicy schema code:
How to Create a MerchantReturnPolicy Schema
Step 1: Fill out the form above as much as possible.
Note:Use this Schema.org based structured data generator tool to easily create MerchantReturnPolicy schema.
The properties are the description of your entity. You don't have to fill in all the properties on this page. Provide what is available and leave what is not. To learn more about each property in your schema type please check MerchantReturnPolicy schema properties
Step 2: When complete click the Copy Code button to get your JSON-LD code
Notes:To check if your code is eligible for featured snippets (rich snippets or rich results) test your code with the Rich Results Test tool to learn more about which schema are qualified for rich results check out Google’s search gallery.
To validate your markup code, check your JSON-LD code with the Schema Markup Validator
Step 3: To add a sub-schema, click on the Create Knowledge Graph button
Important Notes: to describe the relationship between your entities you must design a custom schema, this is where the 'creation of knowledge graph' is needed.
For example: if you have a local business and you want to add a service catalogue, or if you have a recipe schema and you want to add a HowTo steps, or if you have a product and you want to add a FAQ about it, to learn more watch this semantic SEO workshop
MerchantReturnPolicy Schema Properties
MerchantReturnPolicy has 33 properties:
additionalProperty A property-value pair representing an additional characteristics of the entitity, e.g. a product feature or another characteristic for which there is no matching property in schema.org.
Note: Publishers should be aware that applications designed to use specific schema.org properties (e.g. https://schema.org/width, https://schema.org/color, https://schema.org/gtin13, ...) will typically expect such data to be provided using those properties, rather than using the generic property/value mechanism.
- additionalType An additional type for the item, typically used for adding more specific types from external vocabularies in microdata syntax. This is a relationship between something and a class that the thing is in. In RDFa syntax, it is better to use the native RDFa syntax - the 'typeof' attribute - for multiple types. Schema.org tools may have only weaker understanding of extra types, in particular those defined externally.
- alternateName An alias for the item.
- applicableCountry A country where a particular merchant return policy applies to, for example the two-letter ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code.
- customerRemorseReturnFees The type of return fees if the product is returned due to customer remorse.
- customerRemorseReturnLabelSource The method (from an enumeration) by which the customer obtains a return shipping label for a product returned due to customer remorse.
- customerRemorseReturnShippingFeesAmount The amount of shipping costs if a product is returned due to customer remorse. Applicable when property customerRemorseReturnFees equals ReturnShippingFees.
- description A description of the item.
- disambiguatingDescription A sub property of description. A short description of the item used to disambiguate from other, similar items. Information from other properties (in particular, name) may be necessary for the description to be useful for disambiguation.
- identifier The identifier property represents any kind of identifier for any kind of Thing, such as ISBNs, GTIN codes, UUIDs etc. Schema.org provides dedicated properties for representing many of these, either as textual strings or as URL (URI) links. See background notes for more details.
- image An image of the item. This can be a URL or a fully described ImageObject.
- inStoreReturnsOffered Are in-store returns offered? (for more advanced return methods use the returnMethod property)
- itemCondition A predefined value from OfferItemCondition specifying the condition of the product or service, or the products or services included in the offer. Also used for product return policies to specify the condition of products accepted for returns.
- itemDefectReturnFees The type of return fees for returns of defect products.
- itemDefectReturnLabelSource The method (from an enumeration) by which the customer obtains a return shipping label for a defect product.
- itemDefectReturnShippingFeesAmount Amount of shipping costs for defect product returns. Applicable when property itemDefectReturnFees equals ReturnShippingFees.
- mainEntityOfPage Indicates a page (or other CreativeWork) for which this thing is the main entity being described. See background notes for details.
- merchantReturnDays Specifies either a fixed return date or the number of days (from the delivery date) that a product can be returned. Used when the returnPolicyCategory property is specified as MerchantReturnFiniteReturnWindow.
- merchantReturnLink Specifies a Web page or service by URL, for product returns.
- name The name of the item.
- potentialAction Indicates a potential Action, which describes an idealized action in which this thing would play an 'object' role.
- refundType A refund type, from an enumerated list.
- restockingFee Use MonetaryAmount to specify a fixed restocking fee for product returns, or use Number to specify a percentage of the product price paid by the customer.
- returnFees The type of return fees for purchased products (for any return reason)
- returnLabelSource The method (from an enumeration) by which the customer obtains a return shipping label for a product returned for any reason.
- returnMethod The type of return method offered, specified from an enumeration.
- returnPolicyCategory Specifies an applicable return policy (from an enumeration).
- returnPolicyCountry The country where the product has to be sent to for returns, for example "Ireland" using the name property of Country. You can also provide the two-letter ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code. Note that this can be different from the country where the product was originally shipped from or sent too.
- returnPolicySeasonalOverride Seasonal override of a return policy.
- returnShippingFeesAmount Amount of shipping costs for product returns (for any reason). Applicable when property returnFees equals ReturnShippingFees.
- sameAs URL of a reference Web page that unambiguously indicates the item's identity. E.g. the URL of the item's Wikipedia page, Wikidata entry, or official website.
- subjectOf A CreativeWork or Event about this Thing.
- url URL of the item.