MedicalEnumeration Schema Generator and Guide
Enumerations related to health and the practice of medicine: A concept that is used to attribute a quality to another concept, as a qualifier, a collection of items or a listing of all of the elements of a set in medicine practice.
MedicalEnumeration schema is a sub type of:
This schema has more specific sub types.
Would you like to generate a more specific type of MedicalEnumeration schema?
- DrugCostCategory Schema Generator
- DrugPregnancyCategory Schema Generator
- DrugPrescriptionStatus Schema Generator
- InfectiousAgentClass Schema Generator
- MedicalAudienceType Schema Generator
- MedicalDevicePurpose Schema Generator
- MedicalEvidenceLevel Schema Generator
- MedicalImagingTechnique Schema Generator
- MedicalObservationalStudyDesign Schema Generator
- MedicalProcedureType Schema Generator
- MedicalSpecialty Schema Generator
- MedicalStudyStatus Schema Generator
- MedicalTrialDesign Schema Generator
- MedicineSystem Schema Generator
- PhysicalExam Schema Generator
MedicalEnumeration Schema Generator in JSON-LD
MedicalEnumeration schema code:
How to Create a MedicalEnumeration Schema
Step 1: Fill out the form above as much as possible.
Note:Use this Schema.org based structured data generator tool to easily create MedicalEnumeration schema.
The properties are the description of your entity. You don't have to fill in all the properties on this page. Provide what is available and leave what is not. To learn more about each property in your schema type please check MedicalEnumeration schema properties
Step 2: When complete click the Copy Code button to get your JSON-LD code
Notes:To check if your code is eligible for featured snippets (rich snippets or rich results) test your code with the Rich Results Test tool to learn more about which schema are qualified for rich results check out Google’s search gallery.
To validate your markup code, check your JSON-LD code with the Schema Markup Validator
Step 3: To add a sub-schema, click on the Create Knowledge Graph button
Important Notes: to describe the relationship between your entities you must design a custom schema, this is where the 'creation of knowledge graph' is needed.
For example: if you have a local business and you want to add a service catalogue, or if you have a recipe schema and you want to add a HowTo steps, or if you have a product and you want to add a FAQ about it, to learn more watch this semantic SEO workshop