LoanOrCredit Schema Generator and Guide
A financial product for the loaning of an amount of money, or line of credit, under agreed terms and charges.
LoanOrCredit schema is a sub type of:
This schema has more specific sub types.
Would you like to generate a more specific type of LoanOrCredit schema?
LoanOrCredit Schema Generator in JSON-LD
LoanOrCredit schema code:
How to Create a LoanOrCredit Schema
Step 1: Fill out the form above as much as possible.
Note:Use this Schema.org based structured data generator tool to easily create LoanOrCredit schema.
The properties are the description of your entity. You don't have to fill in all the properties on this page. Provide what is available and leave what is not. To learn more about each property in your schema type please check LoanOrCredit schema properties
Step 2: When complete click the Copy Code button to get your JSON-LD code
Notes:To check if your code is eligible for featured snippets (rich snippets or rich results) test your code with the Rich Results Test tool to learn more about which schema are qualified for rich results check out Google’s search gallery.
To validate your markup code, check your JSON-LD code with the Schema Markup Validator
Step 3: To add a sub-schema, click on the Create Knowledge Graph button
Important Notes: to describe the relationship between your entities you must design a custom schema, this is where the 'creation of knowledge graph' is needed.
For example: if you have a local business and you want to add a service catalogue, or if you have a recipe schema and you want to add a HowTo steps, or if you have a product and you want to add a FAQ about it, to learn more watch this semantic SEO workshop
LoanOrCredit Schema Properties
LoanOrCredit has 48 properties:
- additionalType An additional type for the item, typically used for adding more specific types from external vocabularies in microdata syntax. This is a relationship between something and a class that the thing is in. In RDFa syntax, it is better to use the native RDFa syntax - the 'typeof' attribute - for multiple types. Schema.org tools may have only weaker understanding of extra types, in particular those defined externally.
- aggregateRating The overall rating, based on a collection of reviews or ratings, of the item.
- alternateName An alias for the item.
- amount The amount of money.
- annualPercentageRate The annual rate that is charged for borrowing (or made by investing), expressed as a single percentage number that represents the actual yearly cost of funds over the term of a loan. This includes any fees or additional costs associated with the transaction.
- areaServed The geographic area where a service or offered item is provided.
- audience An intended audience, i.e. a group for whom something was created.
- availableChannel A means of accessing the service (e.g. a phone bank, a web site, a location, etc.).
- award An award won by or for this item.
- brand The brand(s) associated with a product or service, or the brand(s) maintained by an organization or business person.
- broker An entity that arranges for an exchange between a buyer and a seller. In most cases a broker never acquires or releases ownership of a product or service involved in an exchange. If it is not clear whether an entity is a broker, seller, or buyer, the latter two terms are preferred.
- category A category for the item. Greater signs or slashes can be used to informally indicate a category hierarchy.
currency The currency in which the monetary amount is expressed.
Use standard formats: ISO 4217 currency format e.g. "USD"; Ticker symbol for cryptocurrencies e.g. "BTC"; well known names for Local Exchange Tradings Systems (LETS) and other currency types e.g. "Ithaca HOUR".
- description A description of the item.
- disambiguatingDescription A sub property of description. A short description of the item used to disambiguate from other, similar items. Information from other properties (in particular, name) may be necessary for the description to be useful for disambiguation.
- feesAndCommissionsSpecification Description of fees, commissions, and other terms applied either to a class of financial product, or by a financial service organization.
- gracePeriod The period of time after any due date that the borrower has to fulfil its obligations before a default (failure to pay) is deemed to have occurred.
- hasOfferCatalog Indicates an OfferCatalog listing for this Organization, Person, or Service.
- hoursAvailable The hours during which this service or contact is available.
- identifier The identifier property represents any kind of identifier for any kind of Thing, such as ISBNs, GTIN codes, UUIDs etc. Schema.org provides dedicated properties for representing many of these, either as textual strings or as URL (URI) links. See background notes for more details.
- image An image of the item. This can be a URL or a fully described ImageObject.
- interestRate The interest rate, charged or paid, applicable to the financial product. Note: This is different from the calculated annualPercentageRate.
- isRelatedTo A pointer to another, somehow related product (or multiple products).
- isSimilarTo A pointer to another, functionally similar product (or multiple products).
- loanRepaymentForm A form of paying back money previously borrowed from a lender. Repayment usually takes the form of periodic payments that normally include part principal plus interest in each payment.
- loanTerm The duration of the loan or credit agreement.
- loanType The type of a loan or credit.
- logo An associated logo.
- mainEntityOfPage Indicates a page (or other CreativeWork) for which this thing is the main entity being described. See background notes for details.
- name The name of the item.
- offers An offer to provide this item—for example, an offer to sell a product, rent the DVD of a movie, perform a service, or give away tickets to an event. Use businessFunction to indicate the kind of transaction offered, i.e. sell, lease, etc. This property can also be used to describe a Demand. While this property is listed as expected on a number of common types, it can be used in others. In that case, using a second type, such as Product or a subtype of Product, can clarify the nature of the offer.
- potentialAction Indicates a potential Action, which describes an idealized action in which this thing would play an 'object' role.
- produces The tangible thing generated by the service, e.g. a passport, permit, etc.
- provider The service provider, service operator, or service performer; the goods producer. Another party (a seller) may offer those services or goods on behalf of the provider. A provider may also serve as the seller.
- providerMobility Indicates the mobility of a provided service (e.g. 'static', 'dynamic').
- recourseLoan The only way you get the money back in the event of default is the security. Recourse is where you still have the opportunity to go back to the borrower for the rest of the money.
- renegotiableLoan Whether the terms for payment of interest can be renegotiated during the life of the loan.
- requiredCollateral Assets required to secure loan or credit repayments. It may take form of third party pledge, goods, financial instruments (cash, securities, etc.)
- review A review of the item.
- sameAs URL of a reference Web page that unambiguously indicates the item's identity. E.g. the URL of the item's Wikipedia page, Wikidata entry, or official website.
- serviceArea The geographic area where the service is provided.
- serviceAudience The audience eligible for this service.
- serviceOutput The tangible thing generated by the service, e.g. a passport, permit, etc.
- serviceType The type of service being offered, e.g. veterans' benefits, emergency relief, etc.
- slogan A slogan or motto associated with the item.
- subjectOf A CreativeWork or Event about this Thing.
- termsOfService Human-readable terms of service documentation.
- url URL of the item.