FloorPlan Schema Generator and Guide
A FloorPlan is an explicit representation of a collection of similar accommodations, allowing the provision of common information (room counts, sizes, layout diagrams) and offers for rental or sale. In typical use, some ApartmentComplex has an accommodationFloorPlan which is a FloorPlan. A FloorPlan is always in the context of a particular place, either a larger ApartmentComplex or a single Apartment. The visual/spatial aspects of a floor plan (i.e. room layout, see wikipedia) can be indicated using image.
FloorPlan schema is a sub type of:
This schema has no sub types
FloorPlan Schema Generator in JSON-LD
FloorPlan schema code:
How to Create a FloorPlan Schema
Step 1: Fill out the form above as much as possible.
Note:Use this Schema.org based structured data generator tool to easily create FloorPlan schema.
The properties are the description of your entity. You don't have to fill in all the properties on this page. Provide what is available and leave what is not. To learn more about each property in your schema type please check FloorPlan schema properties
Step 2: When complete click the Copy Code button to get your JSON-LD code
Notes:To check if your code is eligible for featured snippets (rich snippets or rich results) test your code with the Rich Results Test tool to learn more about which schema are qualified for rich results check out Google’s search gallery.
To validate your markup code, check your JSON-LD code with the Schema Markup Validator
Step 3: To add a sub-schema, click on the Create Knowledge Graph button
Important Notes: to describe the relationship between your entities you must design a custom schema, this is where the 'creation of knowledge graph' is needed.
For example: if you have a local business and you want to add a service catalogue, or if you have a recipe schema and you want to add a HowTo steps, or if you have a product and you want to add a FAQ about it, to learn more watch this semantic SEO workshop
FloorPlan Schema Properties
FloorPlan has 24 properties:
- additionalType An additional type for the item, typically used for adding more specific types from external vocabularies in microdata syntax. This is a relationship between something and a class that the thing is in. In RDFa syntax, it is better to use the native RDFa syntax - the 'typeof' attribute - for multiple types. Schema.org tools may have only weaker understanding of extra types, in particular those defined externally.
- alternateName An alias for the item.
- amenityFeature An amenity feature (e.g. a characteristic or service) of the Accommodation. This generic property does not make a statement about whether the feature is included in an offer for the main accommodation or available at extra costs.
- description A description of the item.
- disambiguatingDescription A sub property of description. A short description of the item used to disambiguate from other, similar items. Information from other properties (in particular, name) may be necessary for the description to be useful for disambiguation.
- floorSize The size of the accommodation, e.g. in square meter or squarefoot. Typical unit code(s): MTK for square meter, FTK for square foot, or YDK for square yard
- identifier The identifier property represents any kind of identifier for any kind of Thing, such as ISBNs, GTIN codes, UUIDs etc. Schema.org provides dedicated properties for representing many of these, either as textual strings or as URL (URI) links. See background notes for more details.
- image An image of the item. This can be a URL or a fully described ImageObject.
- isPlanForApartment Indicates some accommodation that this floor plan describes.
- layoutImage A schematic image showing the floorplan layout.
- mainEntityOfPage Indicates a page (or other CreativeWork) for which this thing is the main entity being described. See background notes for details.
- name The name of the item.
- numberOfAccommodationUnits Indicates the total (available plus unavailable) number of accommodation units in an ApartmentComplex, or the number of accommodation units for a specific FloorPlan (within its specific ApartmentComplex). See also numberOfAvailableAccommodationUnits.
- numberOfAvailableAccommodationUnits Indicates the number of available accommodation units in an ApartmentComplex, or the number of accommodation units for a specific FloorPlan (within its specific ApartmentComplex). See also numberOfAccommodationUnits.
- numberOfBathroomsTotal The total integer number of bathrooms in a some Accommodation, following real estate conventions as documented in RESO: "The simple sum of the number of bathrooms. For example for a property with two Full Bathrooms and one Half Bathroom, the Bathrooms Total Integer will be 3.". See also numberOfRooms.
- numberOfBedrooms The total integer number of bedrooms in a some Accommodation, ApartmentComplex or FloorPlan.
- numberOfFullBathrooms Number of full bathrooms - The total number of full and ¾ bathrooms in an Accommodation. This corresponds to the BathroomsFull field in RESO.
- numberOfPartialBathrooms Number of partial bathrooms - The total number of half and ¼ bathrooms in an Accommodation. This corresponds to the BathroomsPartial field in RESO.
- numberOfRooms The number of rooms (excluding bathrooms and closets) of the accommodation or lodging business. Typical unit code(s): ROM for room or C62 for no unit. The type of room can be put in the unitText property of the QuantitativeValue.
- petsAllowed Indicates whether pets are allowed to enter the accommodation or lodging business. More detailed information can be put in a text value.
- potentialAction Indicates a potential Action, which describes an idealized action in which this thing would play an 'object' role.
- sameAs URL of a reference Web page that unambiguously indicates the item's identity. E.g. the URL of the item's Wikipedia page, Wikidata entry, or official website.
- subjectOf A CreativeWork or Event about this Thing.
- url URL of the item.