DeliveryChargeSpecification Schema Generator and Guide
DeliveryChargeSpecification Schema Generator in JSON-LD
DeliveryChargeSpecification schema code:
How to Create a DeliveryChargeSpecification Schema
Step 1: Fill out the form above as much as possible.
Note:Use this Schema.org based structured data generator tool to easily create DeliveryChargeSpecification schema.
The properties are the description of your entity. You don't have to fill in all the properties on this page. Provide what is available and leave what is not. To learn more about each property in your schema type please check DeliveryChargeSpecification schema properties
Step 2: When complete click the Copy Code button to get your JSON-LD code
Notes:To check if your code is eligible for featured snippets (rich snippets or rich results) test your code with the Rich Results Test tool to learn more about which schema are qualified for rich results check out Google’s search gallery.
To validate your markup code, check your JSON-LD code with the Schema Markup Validator
Step 3: To add a sub-schema, click on the Create Knowledge Graph button
Important Notes: to describe the relationship between your entities you must design a custom schema, this is where the 'creation of knowledge graph' is needed.
For example: if you have a local business and you want to add a service catalogue, or if you have a recipe schema and you want to add a HowTo steps, or if you have a product and you want to add a FAQ about it, to learn more watch this semantic SEO workshop
DeliveryChargeSpecification Schema Properties
DeliveryChargeSpecification has 25 properties:
- additionalType An additional type for the item, typically used for adding more specific types from external vocabularies in microdata syntax. This is a relationship between something and a class that the thing is in. In RDFa syntax, it is better to use the native RDFa syntax - the 'typeof' attribute - for multiple types. Schema.org tools may have only weaker understanding of extra types, in particular those defined externally.
- alternateName An alias for the item.
- appliesToDeliveryMethod The delivery method(s) to which the delivery charge or payment charge specification applies.
- areaServed The geographic area where a service or offered item is provided.
- description A description of the item.
- disambiguatingDescription A sub property of description. A short description of the item used to disambiguate from other, similar items. Information from other properties (in particular, name) may be necessary for the description to be useful for disambiguation.
- eligibleQuantity The interval and unit of measurement of ordering quantities for which the offer or price specification is valid. This allows e.g. specifying that a certain freight charge is valid only for a certain quantity.
eligibleRegion The ISO 3166-1 (ISO 3166-1 alpha-2) or ISO 3166-2 code, the place, or the GeoShape for the geo-political region(s) for which the offer or delivery charge specification is valid.
See also ineligibleRegion.
- eligibleTransactionVolume The transaction volume, in a monetary unit, for which the offer or price specification is valid, e.g. for indicating a minimal purchasing volume, to express free shipping above a certain order volume, or to limit the acceptance of credit cards to purchases to a certain minimal amount.
- identifier The identifier property represents any kind of identifier for any kind of Thing, such as ISBNs, GTIN codes, UUIDs etc. Schema.org provides dedicated properties for representing many of these, either as textual strings or as URL (URI) links. See background notes for more details.
- image An image of the item. This can be a URL or a fully described ImageObject.
ineligibleRegion The ISO 3166-1 (ISO 3166-1 alpha-2) or ISO 3166-2 code, the place, or the GeoShape for the geo-political region(s) for which the offer or delivery charge specification is not valid, e.g. a region where the transaction is not allowed.
See also eligibleRegion.
- mainEntityOfPage Indicates a page (or other CreativeWork) for which this thing is the main entity being described. See background notes for details.
- maxPrice The highest price if the price is a range.
- minPrice The lowest price if the price is a range.
- name The name of the item.
- potentialAction Indicates a potential Action, which describes an idealized action in which this thing would play an 'object' role.
price The offer price of a product, or of a price component when attached to PriceSpecification and its subtypes.
- Use the priceCurrency property (with standard formats: ISO 4217 currency format e.g. "USD"; Ticker symbol for cryptocurrencies e.g. "BTC"; well known names for Local Exchange Tradings Systems (LETS) and other currency types e.g. "Ithaca HOUR") instead of including ambiguous symbols such as '$' in the value.
- Use '.' (Unicode 'FULL STOP' (U+002E)) rather than ',' to indicate a decimal point. Avoid using these symbols as a readability separator.
- Note that both RDFa and Microdata syntax allow the use of a "content=" attribute for publishing simple machine-readable values alongside more human-friendly formatting.
- Use values from 0123456789 (Unicode 'DIGIT ZERO' (U+0030) to 'DIGIT NINE' (U+0039)) rather than superficially similiar Unicode symbols.
priceCurrency The currency of the price, or a price component when attached to PriceSpecification and its subtypes.
Use standard formats: ISO 4217 currency format e.g. "USD"; Ticker symbol for cryptocurrencies e.g. "BTC"; well known names for Local Exchange Tradings Systems (LETS) and other currency types e.g. "Ithaca HOUR".
- sameAs URL of a reference Web page that unambiguously indicates the item's identity. E.g. the URL of the item's Wikipedia page, Wikidata entry, or official website.
- subjectOf A CreativeWork or Event about this Thing.
- url URL of the item.
- validFrom The date when the item becomes valid.
- validThrough The date after when the item is not valid. For example the end of an offer, salary period, or a period of opening hours.
- valueAddedTaxIncluded Specifies whether the applicable value-added tax (VAT) is included in the price specification or not.