CDCPMDRecord Schema Generator and Guide
A CDCPMDRecord is a data structure representing a record in a CDC tabular data format used for hospital data reporting. See documentation for details, and the linked CDC materials for authoritative definitions used as the source here.
CDCPMDRecord schema is a sub type of:
This schema has no sub types
CDCPMDRecord Schema Generator in JSON-LD
CDCPMDRecord schema code:
How to Create a CDCPMDRecord Schema
Step 1: Fill out the form above as much as possible.
Note:Use this Schema.org based structured data generator tool to easily create CDCPMDRecord schema.
The properties are the description of your entity. You don't have to fill in all the properties on this page. Provide what is available and leave what is not. To learn more about each property in your schema type please check CDCPMDRecord schema properties
Step 2: When complete click the Copy Code button to get your JSON-LD code
Notes:To check if your code is eligible for featured snippets (rich snippets or rich results) test your code with the Rich Results Test tool to learn more about which schema are qualified for rich results check out Google’s search gallery.
To validate your markup code, check your JSON-LD code with the Schema Markup Validator
Step 3: To add a sub-schema, click on the Create Knowledge Graph button
Important Notes: to describe the relationship between your entities you must design a custom schema, this is where the 'creation of knowledge graph' is needed.
For example: if you have a local business and you want to add a service catalogue, or if you have a recipe schema and you want to add a HowTo steps, or if you have a product and you want to add a FAQ about it, to learn more watch this semantic SEO workshop
CDCPMDRecord Schema Properties
CDCPMDRecord has 29 properties:
- additionalType An additional type for the item, typically used for adding more specific types from external vocabularies in microdata syntax. This is a relationship between something and a class that the thing is in. In RDFa syntax, it is better to use the native RDFa syntax - the 'typeof' attribute - for multiple types. Schema.org tools may have only weaker understanding of extra types, in particular those defined externally.
- alternateName An alias for the item.
- cvdCollectionDate collectiondate - Date for which patient counts are reported.
- cvdFacilityCounty Name of the County of the NHSN facility that this data record applies to. Use cvdFacilityId to identify the facility. To provide other details, healthcareReportingData can be used on a Hospital entry.
- cvdFacilityId Identifier of the NHSN facility that this data record applies to. Use cvdFacilityCounty to indicate the county. To provide other details, healthcareReportingData can be used on a Hospital entry.
- cvdNumBeds numbeds - HOSPITAL INPATIENT BEDS: Inpatient beds, including all staffed, licensed, and overflow (surge) beds used for inpatients.
- cvdNumBedsOcc numbedsocc - HOSPITAL INPATIENT BED OCCUPANCY: Total number of staffed inpatient beds that are occupied.
- cvdNumC19Died numc19died - DEATHS: Patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 who died in the hospital, ED, or any overflow location.
- cvdNumC19HOPats numc19hopats - HOSPITAL ONSET: Patients hospitalized in an NHSN inpatient care location with onset of suspected or confirmed COVID-19 14 or more days after hospitalization.
- cvdNumC19HospPats numc19hosppats - HOSPITALIZED: Patients currently hospitalized in an inpatient care location who have suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- cvdNumC19MechVentPats numc19mechventpats - HOSPITALIZED and VENTILATED: Patients hospitalized in an NHSN inpatient care location who have suspected or confirmed COVID-19 and are on a mechanical ventilator.
- cvdNumC19OFMechVentPats numc19ofmechventpats - ED/OVERFLOW and VENTILATED: Patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 who are in the ED or any overflow location awaiting an inpatient bed and on a mechanical ventilator.
- cvdNumC19OverflowPats numc19overflowpats - ED/OVERFLOW: Patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 who are in the ED or any overflow location awaiting an inpatient bed.
- cvdNumICUBeds numicubeds - ICU BEDS: Total number of staffed inpatient intensive care unit (ICU) beds.
- cvdNumICUBedsOcc numicubedsocc - ICU BED OCCUPANCY: Total number of staffed inpatient ICU beds that are occupied.
- cvdNumTotBeds numtotbeds - ALL HOSPITAL BEDS: Total number of all Inpatient and outpatient beds, including all staffed,ICU, licensed, and overflow (surge) beds used for inpatients or outpatients.
- cvdNumVent numvent - MECHANICAL VENTILATORS: Total number of ventilators available.
- cvdNumVentUse numventuse - MECHANICAL VENTILATORS IN USE: Total number of ventilators in use.
- datePosted Publication date of an online listing.
- description A description of the item.
- disambiguatingDescription A sub property of description. A short description of the item used to disambiguate from other, similar items. Information from other properties (in particular, name) may be necessary for the description to be useful for disambiguation.
- identifier The identifier property represents any kind of identifier for any kind of Thing, such as ISBNs, GTIN codes, UUIDs etc. Schema.org provides dedicated properties for representing many of these, either as textual strings or as URL (URI) links. See background notes for more details.
- image An image of the item. This can be a URL or a fully described ImageObject.
- mainEntityOfPage Indicates a page (or other CreativeWork) for which this thing is the main entity being described. See background notes for details.
- name The name of the item.
- potentialAction Indicates a potential Action, which describes an idealized action in which this thing would play an 'object' role.
- sameAs URL of a reference Web page that unambiguously indicates the item's identity. E.g. the URL of the item's Wikipedia page, Wikidata entry, or official website.
- subjectOf A CreativeWork or Event about this Thing.
- url URL of the item.