BioChemEntity Schema Generator and Guide
Any biological, chemical, or biochemical thing. For example: a protein; a gene; a chemical; a synthetic chemical.
BioChemEntity schema is a sub type of:
This schema has more specific sub types.
Would you like to generate a more specific type of BioChemEntity schema?
BioChemEntity Schema Generator in JSON-LD
BioChemEntity schema code:
How to Create a BioChemEntity Schema
Step 1: Fill out the form above as much as possible.
Note:Use this Schema.org based structured data generator tool to easily create BioChemEntity schema.
The properties are the description of your entity. You don't have to fill in all the properties on this page. Provide what is available and leave what is not. To learn more about each property in your schema type please check BioChemEntity schema properties
Step 2: When complete click the Copy Code button to get your JSON-LD code
Notes:To check if your code is eligible for featured snippets (rich snippets or rich results) test your code with the Rich Results Test tool to learn more about which schema are qualified for rich results check out Google’s search gallery.
To validate your markup code, check your JSON-LD code with the Schema Markup Validator
Step 3: To add a sub-schema, click on the Create Knowledge Graph button
Important Notes: to describe the relationship between your entities you must design a custom schema, this is where the 'creation of knowledge graph' is needed.
For example: if you have a local business and you want to add a service catalogue, or if you have a recipe schema and you want to add a HowTo steps, or if you have a product and you want to add a FAQ about it, to learn more watch this semantic SEO workshop
BioChemEntity Schema Properties
BioChemEntity has 25 properties:
- additionalType An additional type for the item, typically used for adding more specific types from external vocabularies in microdata syntax. This is a relationship between something and a class that the thing is in. In RDFa syntax, it is better to use the native RDFa syntax - the 'typeof' attribute - for multiple types. Schema.org tools may have only weaker understanding of extra types, in particular those defined externally.
- alternateName An alias for the item.
- associatedDisease Disease associated to this BioChemEntity. Such disease can be a MedicalCondition or a URL. If you want to add an evidence supporting the association, please use PropertyValue.
- bioChemInteraction A BioChemEntity that is known to interact with this item.
- bioChemSimilarity A similar BioChemEntity, e.g., obtained by fingerprint similarity algorithms.
- biologicalRole A role played by the BioChemEntity within a biological context.
- description A description of the item.
- disambiguatingDescription A sub property of description. A short description of the item used to disambiguate from other, similar items. Information from other properties (in particular, name) may be necessary for the description to be useful for disambiguation.
- funding A Grant that directly or indirectly provide funding or sponsorship for this item. See also ownershipFundingInfo.
- hasBioChemEntityPart Indicates a BioChemEntity that (in some sense) has this BioChemEntity as a part.
- hasMolecularFunction Molecular function performed by this BioChemEntity; please use PropertyValue if you want to include any evidence.
- hasRepresentation A common representation such as a protein sequence or chemical structure for this entity. For images use schema.org/image.
- identifier The identifier property represents any kind of identifier for any kind of Thing, such as ISBNs, GTIN codes, UUIDs etc. Schema.org provides dedicated properties for representing many of these, either as textual strings or as URL (URI) links. See background notes for more details.
- image An image of the item. This can be a URL or a fully described ImageObject.
- isEncodedByBioChemEntity Another BioChemEntity encoding by this one.
- isInvolvedInBiologicalProcess Biological process this BioChemEntity is involved in; please use PropertyValue if you want to include any evidence.
- isLocatedInSubcellularLocation Subcellular location where this BioChemEntity is located; please use PropertyValue if you want to include any evidence.
- isPartOfBioChemEntity Indicates a BioChemEntity that is (in some sense) a part of this BioChemEntity.
- mainEntityOfPage Indicates a page (or other CreativeWork) for which this thing is the main entity being described. See background notes for details.
- name The name of the item.
- potentialAction Indicates a potential Action, which describes an idealized action in which this thing would play an 'object' role.
- sameAs URL of a reference Web page that unambiguously indicates the item's identity. E.g. the URL of the item's Wikipedia page, Wikidata entry, or official website.
- subjectOf A CreativeWork or Event about this Thing.
- taxonomicRange The taxonomic grouping of the organism that expresses, encodes, or in someway related to the BioChemEntity.
- url URL of the item.